Tankless water heater is also called on-demand or instantaneous water heater, you may never think about it until you have a cold shower.Actually, you can understand the advantages of the tankless water heater easily by my graph in my last post – Tankless water heaters. Here I would like to illustrate the benefits of the tankless water heater in detail. Actually, the benefits can be divided into three aspects – saving, green and convenience.
Tankless Water Heater’s Saving
1. Space saving. Tankless water heater can save you a lot of space, this is clear to identify by the appearance. You can save about 16 square foot by replacing a tank on the floor. Or even you can just put your tankless water heater on the wall to make use of the space.
2. Energy saving. The fuel in the tankless type are used more completely. The fuels in the tankless ones are used again and again for the recycled design while the fuels in the tank are most used for just one time. It is said that the energy efficient tankless water heaters is up to 34% higher than that of the tank ones.
3. Money saving. The best tankless water heater use the fuels with higher efficiency, as a result, they are also money saving. You may be not aware that how much you can save by using the tankless water heaters. Well, you can find out that you can cut up to 30% by using the tankless water heaters.
4. Time saving. Most people may not notice that they can also save time by using the tankless water heater. Usually you should stand there for more than five minutes until the flow gets warmer. But it just costs you no more than 2 minutes to get hot water by using the tankless. You are saving your time. Time is priceless.
Tankless Water Heater’s Green
Yes, we have known that the tankless water heater can save a lot of energy and it is eco-friendly. But there are some more that you may ignore.
1. Fresher Water. The rust may be built up easily in the tank water heater though you may not notice it. As time goes by, there may be more and more rust gathering in the water that you use for washing or bathing. The tankless can offer you cleaner water.
2. Less Combustion. The tankless use the fuel more efficient than the traditional ones and less combustion is produced.
Tankless Water Heater’s Convenience
1. Consistent Hot Water. You don’t need to worry about the shortage of the hot water during showing. And whenever you want to use hot water, it is just there. You won’t hear the quarrel about the arrange of showing time.
2. Longer Warranty. The tankless usually come with a 10 – 15 years warranty which is often three times as that of the traditional water heaters. You don’t have to replace the water heater again and again and the replacement is really a bother.
I hope this post is useful to you and I’ll introduce more tankless water heater products in the following post.